Tuesday, February 23, 2010

CANADIAN PREMIERE DANNY WILLIAMS DEFENDS U.S. HEART SURGERY

2-23-2010 1:40 PM EST

http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadianpress/article/ALeqM5h0QC7bditrEb3wYz_6_b-gsGGDxA

Premier Danny Williams has voiced his opinion on why the AMERICAN Health Care system is the best in the world

"This was my heart, my choice and my health," Williams said late Monday from his condominium in Sarasota, Fla.

"I did not sign away my right to get the best possible health care for myself when I entered politics."

I think the one time I will need the best Health Care in the world is when my heart has issues .
The clincher? This guy says he doesn't really care if he is eligible to be reimbursed from the Canadian government for the operation he paid for in AMERICA .

Does this really mean that because this person is a wealthy, powerful elected official , he escaped a fate the ordinary citizen would not ?

I guess all the talk about " Death panels " was a bit premature ...what would people say now ?

Obviously this was a life and death scenario for Mr. Williams and he opted to avoid his own Government's " Death Panel "

What about the average Canadian citizen? How hard is to get permission to go to America for Health care ? How expensive is it ? Can the average Canadian citizen afford it ?
I guess we can all look forward to Obama telling us how many American lives were " extended or saved "

http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadianpress/article/ALeqM5h0QC7bditrEb3wYz_6_b-gsGGDxA

No comments: